We know you love the fresh air and varied terrain of the Deep Creek Lake area, and your prized pooch does, too. That’s why we welcome your lovable furry friends, with a few common-sense policies:
- Only domesticated doggies allowed. All dogs must be crate trained and housebroken.
- Our pet fee is $25 per night, per pet, with animals up to 25 lbs. (Over 25 lbs. is a $50 charge per pet. Please check with management for breed restrictions.)
- Please keep your unit and our grounds neat. Pick up after your pooch.
- All animals must wear an identifying collar and leash when outside of your unit.
- Guests are responsible for any pet-related insect infestation. (We don’t like itches any more than you do!)
- Woof! Guests are responsible for ensuring other guests aren’t privy to those late-night conversations your dog may feel he needs to have. (Please be aware of the health and safety of others as well.)
- We’ll need you to leave a contact number with our office so we are able to get a hold of you any time in case of disturbances or other issues.
- There is a pet-friendly area right behind Inn at Deep Creek for walking your canine. However, doggie bags not included, so please bring your own.
*A limited number of pet friendly rooms are available, so please call ahead for availability (877.853.6932 or 301.387.5534)