The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of reservation, check-in, or check-out.
- First night stay deposit due at time of booking
- Fees and deposits may include tax and are subject to change.
- A 7-day cancellation prior to arrival is required for a full refund.
- Groups that reserve three or more rooms must cancel at least 30 days prior to your stay to receive a refund.
Check-in: 3 P.M.
-heck-out: 11 A.M.
- Extra-person charges may apply; there are no room charges for children 17-years-old or younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- Room rates are based on two occupants per room. Additional guests will be charged at the rate of $25 per day per guest.
- Cancellation after the requirement will result in forfeiture of full deposit amount paid.
- Guests must show current government-issued proof of identity at the time of check-in.
- A credit card is required at check-in for room and incidental charges.
- All guest rooms are non-smoking. In the event that a guest smokes or permits smoking in a guest room, a $250 cleaning fee will be charged to account. There are designated outdoor areas available for smoking.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum check-in age is 21-years-old with government identification.
- Overnight guest parking is complimentary (First come, first served. Space is limited, therefore parking on site is not a guarantee)
- Pool hours vary. There is no lifeguard on duty. Anyone under the age of 16 is required to have an adult present.
Pet Policy (view full policy here)
- Dogs accepted. There is a dog fee of $25 per night, per animal, for animals up to 25lbs. The fee for dogs over 25lbs is $50.
- Maximum number of dogs per room is two.
- Pets must be on a leash or securely carried outside of guest rooms and under control at all times, they are not allowed in the pool area.
- In consideration of all guests, pets must be attended to and under control at all times. Pets should not be left alone in a room or automobile. If unavoidable circumstances require a pet to remain in a room while the owner is offsite, the pet must be secured in a crate or travel carrier on your service day to avoid injury or damage.
- All pets and service animals must be declared at check-in. This is very important because it provides our staff with key information about the occupants of each room.
*A limited number of pet friendly rooms are available, so please call ahead for availability (877.853.6932 or 301.387.5534)
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel. Select rooms are ADA accessible; please call the property directly to inquire about additional availability.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Handicapped parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- ADA pool lift
The above list may not be comprehensive.