Inn at Deep Creek, managed by Beachtree Properties (BTP), is committed to respecting your privacy and securely maintaining your personal information. The information BTP collects from you and how we use it is summarized as follows:
The Information BTP Collects
BTP may collect information (including name, address, telephone number, email address, device location, transaction information, credit card or other payment information and date of birth) when you:
- Book a reservation online through one of our websites or via telephone with a BTP employee
- Sign up for email updates
- Participate in a contest or sweepstakes
- Participate in a survey following a stay at one of BTP’s managed hotels
- Participate in a marketing survey, promotion or event
- Otherwise provide us with information
- BTP maintains the information that you provide, along with a record of your transactions, in a secure database. BTP may supplement the information you provide with data that is publicly available and data received from other reputable sources.
How BTP Uses the Information it Collects
BTP’s mission is to anticipate, accommodate and personalize our guests’ travel experiences throughout our collection of diverse properties. To achieve this goal, BTP collects information to:
- Process, confirm and fulfill your reservations
- Process your payments
- Provide services you request
- Contact you about the status of a payment or reservation
- Send you promotional offers we believe will be of interest to you
- Send you email updates
- Recognize you when you return to our website
- Optimize the functionality of our website to make it easier to use
- Customize our communications to you and our other clients
- Improve our customer service
Information BTP Shares with Third Parties & Your Privacy Rights
BTP contracts with other companies to provide certain services, including maintenance, check-in/concierge services, name and address verification, email distribution, market research, and payment processing. BTP provides such companies with the minimum information they need to deliver their services and requires them to ensure that your privacy and information are respected and protected. Specifically, such companies are contractually prohibited from using any information they receive from BTP for their own purposes or from sharing such information with anyone other than BTP.
BTP may also be required to disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, or when required by law to do so. BTP may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation; however, BTP does not provide any information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
How BTP Uses Email
When you provide your email address, BTP will email you as needed to process your bookings and/or payments, respond to a request or provide customer service. BTP may also send promotional emails about special offers, promotions, services or events we believe may be of interest to you. BTP’s goal is to send promotional emails only to those who wish to receive them. For this reason, you can "opt-out" from receiving promotional emails by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link provided at the bottom of every such email. Because email campaigns are planned in advance, it may take several days for your request to take effect. If, due to human error, you continue to receive unwanted email communications, please contact us and we will make every effort to correct the situation. Also note that if you choose to opt-out of receiving promotional emails, BTP will continue to send you emails concerning specific bookings and/or payments and may send email responses to communications received from you. If you decide later that you would like to again receive promotional emails from us, you can also re-subscribe to BTP’s email distributions.
Receiving Communications from BTP
If BTP needs, or is required, to contact you concerning your reservation, we may also do so by telephone, and/or mail.
Updating and/or Reviewing Your Information
To update your personal information on file with Inn at Deep Creek (including name, address, telephone number and email address), please contact us at 877.853.6932. Limited information regarding prior bookings and payments may also be available to you. To safeguard your privacy, we will need to validate your identity before you update or review your information.
It is BTP’s intent to protect against loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you or received from other reputable sources. BTP uses various current technologies and processes to protect our client’s data and limits the information provided to outside companies with whom we contract to only what they need to provide their services. It is BTP’s practice to encrypt sensitive data we receive or transmit. When you book a reservation or make a payment, your transactional information is transmitted in a safe, encrypted format.
Quality Assurance for Customer Service Purposes
To make sure we continue to offer the best service possible, your communication with Inn at Deep Creek’s employees may be monitored for quality assurance.
Questions or Comments
How do we share your personal information with third parties?
- BookingSuite: Your personal data might be shared with BookingSuite B.V. located at Herengracht 597, 1017 CE Amsterdam, the Netherlands, the company which operates this website and the website suite.booking.com.